Our School Aims
We will achieve our vision by:
- Valuing each child as an individual with particular talents and needs;
- Displaying positive attitudes towards all children and ensuring mutual respect and consideration;
- Serving our local community and encouraging children to take a full part in the local area and beyond;
- Working together for the benefit of all members of our school community so that everyone will develop high moral and ethical standards with empathy for others;
- recognising the contribution our parents and community members can make towards our children’s learning and development;
- Instilling the love of learning through the experiences we offer.